Contract March 24, 2017 - Payment 1

Scene_Lunch_1920x1080.jpg
Scene_Lunch_1920x1080.jpg
sold out

Contract March 24, 2017 - Payment 1

2,726.40

§   Payment for Phase 1, 60% ($629.40), will be due at onset of project. The remaining 40% ($419.60) will be paid in full at completion of the Phase 1 deliverables stated above.

§   Payment for the remaining services ($2097.00) will be due at onset of project.

§   The total payment due at onset of project will be ($2726.40).

Continue to Payment

Please see final contract here